Challenge yourself! Challenge how you work out!
We believe that Personal Training should be just that “personalized”. You decide how you want to train with us. From private to semi-private sessions, training indoor, outdoors, or virtually. It’s your choice – you decide how you want to work out and we make it happen!
How Cor Maximus is ensuring your safety for Personal Training in 2020
- Private gym for you and your trainer
- Extensive cleaning protocols before and after every session
- Pre-screening questions prior to each session
- Removal of outdoor shoes.
- Required handwashing or use of hand sanitizer upon entry into Cor Maximus.
- Mandatory use of a mask while entering the clinic and moving around Cor Maximus. Once your session is ready to start, you will be able to remove your mask.
Meet your trainer
Originally from a small town in Southern Ontario, Cameron was recruited by Nipissing University to play varsity volleyball while pursuing his Bachelor’s Degree in Physical and Health Education. He is now diligently working towards a Masters of Science in Kinesiology.
As a staff member at Cor Maximus, he is as thrilled to have the opportunity to give back to North Bay and the surrounding area. Cameron hopes to help guide individuals to achieve their optimal health, well-being, and functional capacity.
Contact us today to start your journey to health and wellness.
30 minutes = $30
45 minutes = $40
Each additional person (max. 3) +$11