We are seeking a Registered Physiotherapist to provide full-time care within our clinic. Most of the patient volume will be orthopedic in nature, with some Auto and WSIB clients. The practitioner can mold their care to their specific style of practice. If you are interested, please send us a message through the contact us page. Please note: we will not respond to inquiries that do not have the required credentials for this position.
Registered Massage Therapist (RMT)
We are looking for at least one, and potentially two full-time RMT’s. We offer a competitive compensation package, great work hours, and a wonderful environment to create a long and lasting career. Join us today and walk into a full patient load on day 1! Starting pay is very competitive and increases with continuous years of employment with our facility. If you are interested, please send us a message through the contact us page. Please note: we will not respond to inquiries that do not have the required credentials for this position.
Registered Kinesiologist Intern
We are looking for a full-time Registered Kinesiologist Intern to join our team! We are manual-based health providers with diverse experience and skills. We are happy to provide MENTORSHIP toward any personal and professional goals you may have. All levels of experience and NEW GRADS are encouraged to apply.
Our successful candidate will be
- Someone that wants to have fun, contributes to the positive culture of our group, and enjoys coming to work!
- A member in good standing with the College of Kinesiologists of Ontario
- Dedicated and passionate to provide patient centered care and professional service
- Committed to professional development
- Excellent in communicating with patients, members of our team, and referring physicians
- A collaborative member of our team offering their experience, enthusiasm, and creativity to further enhance our clinic as a whole
- An active contributing member to clinic marketing campaigns including blogs, webinars, IG/FB posts, newsletters and other marketing ideas
- University or College Graduate who has graduated within the last 3 years from an accredited college or university.
- Cardiovascular Rehabilitation Foundations Certification Is recommended
- The candidate must be a graduate of a post secondary degree or diploma program.
- The candidate must be a Registered Kinesiologist (R.Kin), in good standing with the College of Kinesiologist of Ontario
- The position will be a first full-time employment in the candidate’s field of study.
- The candidate must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
- The candidate must have not participated in an NOHFC internship program.
The Registered Kinesiologist Intern will provide support for clients and expand the company’s health and fitness programs. The intern will play a key role in helping the company revive their Cardiac Rehabilitation and Chronic Disease programs.
Some of the key duties/responsibilities the intern will undertake include:
- Run the revived Cardiac Rehabilitation program
- Provide strength, fitness, and education to individuals that have suffered from, or at high risk of Cardiovascular incident
- Develop individualized programs that are based on individual medical issues and limitations
- Run the revived Chronic Disease Exercise Program
- Provide strength, fitness and education to individuals that have a variety of schornic diseases
- Co-develop a new Lower Back Pain Strength and Stability Program
- Co-develop a Patients with Cancer Exercise Program
- Provide the Local Health Integration Network’s ‘StandUP’ program
- Assist in the development and application of the GLA-D Arthritis exercise program
- Assist the existing health care providers with day to day patient care by offering exercises and biomechanical support and training
- Review current best practices and implement them in to programs
Cor Maximus is a dynamic health center that offers
- an innovative, diverse and progressive environment
- a network of health partners creating a centre of community care
- a collaborative team environment
- private treatment rooms
- a rehabilitation gym/fitness studio
- competitive salary
- full marketing service
- therapy supplies, rehabilitation and workout equipment/space
Consider joining our team, as we share knowledge, ideas, and decision making to provide excellence in health care.
If you would like to learn more about us, please visit www.cormaximus.com, the ‘Cor Maximus’ Facebook page or the ‘Cor Maximus’ Instagram page. Let us show you why you want to join our team!
Application Deadline: October 1 2021
If you are interested, please send us a message through the contact us page. Please note: we will not respond to inquiries that do not have the required credentials for this position.
Please mail applications to :
1501 Seymour Street
North Bay ON P1A 0C5
THIS OPPORTUNITY IS PROUDLY SUPPORTED BY: