Call 705-476-8888 to book your initial assessment with our Registered Kinesiologist today.
By providing support and education, our goal is to help you live a happier, healthier life.
WHO SHOULD JOIN :
The program is suitable for anyone looking to improve overall health and reduce the risk of chronic disease.
Chronic diseases may include but are not limited to:
- Weight Management
- Improve the quality of life
- Decrease risk of chronic disease
- Strengthen the muscles of daily living activities
- Increase stamina
- Return to work and recreational activities
- Boost energy levels
- Decrease and manage stress
- Interact with a supportive group of peers
ABOUT THE PROGRAM :
- Supervised exercise classes
- Small group classes
- 12-week program
- 2 classes per week
- 1-hour classes
- Individualized exercise programs
- Monitoring of heart rate
- Monitoring of blood pressure
- Multidisciplinary education sessions
HOW TO JOIN:
Please call 705-476-8888 to book your initial assessment. Based on the assessment, we may require a doctor or nurse practitioner’s referral. We are happy to send a referral form to assist with this process
Extended health benefits, private billing, long-term disability insurers, and employers may cover some or all of the costs.
Please call for details and funding options 705-476-8888.
The Cor Maximus Chronic Disease Prevention and Management Program follows the American College of Sports Medicine guidelines.